Saturday, April 25, 2009

LSP party experience

Well, As I said in the below blog about LSP, recently served to the LSP as an active member and broaden up my network with the LSP people. To be honest,now a days I have forgotten the blogging and involved in my enterprenurial activities. Today I just got a little time to share my views. Attended the JP's 3 public meetings,understood his vision.
We did the election campaign across KPHB VI phase. Visited each and every apartment and requested for LSP votes.
As an Indian Citizen, this is the first time I used my vote. It was a wonderful feeling.I casted my vote to JP, first time and other one to Vignan Rathaiah. Vignan Institutions gave me a life, to start my career initially.

few exciting experiences with the people in LSP..saga goes on....

I have met the shiva reddy, one of the old person in the LSP. He is from ananthapuram(kadiri). He had completed his degree at the time when I was born. He had inspired by JP's words in Nellore and came to the Hyderabad to serve the LSP. I admired with his nice english communication.If you see him, he looks like a beggar. One good motivation I took from himself is, He has completed LLB,because of the crimes put on his name. He himslef pursued the course in LLB and fought aganist those crimes. He didn't marry because of those crimes, and he thought, not to marry any one because of those issues..I clearly donot know what are those issues. because very less time to mingled with him to know all those issues. We had this conversation around 22:30 PM.

Four people came from the different places like Nellore and other places across AP. I met a person Ravi from Nellore. He is working in UK and recently, he had been to the India for his marriage,. After his marriage, he is also inspired by JP and served for the LSP in Nellore and then come to the Hyderabad only to support the JP and wants to participate in JP' victory.

3 more people, have completed their Intermediate and came to the Hyderabad. I just gave a thought like, we are all sitting at home continuously and wasting the time to see unnecesary advertisements and TV shows and not helping the society without any commitment. My leader Satyannarana always says, every one is ready to give the suggestions and if we ask the same person to come for serving the party, silently, they says .."I have small work now"..It means "Bagath singh has to be born in the opposite house..not in my house".

There are few video's of LSP activities..i will share it soon..Please stay tuned..

No comments: