Friday, May 1, 2009

Adinetha Movie

Almost after 2 months watched the movie in Bramarambha theater,in KPHB.

Funny thing is, the person who takes the tickets in the theater asking me, why are you not coming now a days! I just given a smile and told him, well..thanks for your recognition :-) I am happy.

About movie I felt good. Heroine first song is not good. I mean, she doesn't look good. Her make up was pretty bad. What I felt up on few scenes was, She is a village girl wore a voni up to few scenes. As soon as the second song came , she wore a very short dresses. I felt very vulgar seeing that. Of course, people wouldn't see without that, may be sometimes,I am also in that people gang!

I was really felt happy with the situations, where he met up the family in village, and there was a family song when their parents were doing 60 years of completion their lives, it is really wonderful. Moreover the person slowly sung the song(It is sund by Balasubramaniam,today only i came to know that), was touched my heart. I wiped off my tears.Jagapathibabu's action in that song was superb.By seeing this, I have hided one thought in my mind. it is secret :-) you can expect it.

When I was watching the family song, One paper news flashed in mind which was written in Economictimes. I read it around 2 years back.

In our daily lives, whatever we desire,we are alomst achieving it by doing hardwork(people now a days calling soft work or mental work,bla..bla...work).let me come to the point!At any point of time, does he/she is going to hold their parents hands and say them you have done really good job in my life.Talk with your parents alone. can you dare it? I know your heart shivers a bit! any how try it!

After reading the column, I thought of having a discussion with my parents, but I didn't!Although,I am in Bharathi(petname of my country),My parents are living away from me. Anyhow I am lucky, oftenly may parents are visiting me to see us. When I was working in Netherlands, almost I am away with my loving family around 5 months. Whenever I got time alone, thoughts are coming in my mind like, next time when I would visit India, I thought of meeting my parents personally and want to say proudly like, you were really done a great job to made me up to this stage. I have returned back to India after 5 months. I was very lucky to see my loving family.I have to return back to netherlands after 2 weeks. One fine evening, Myself,Father and mother are in the house. I have tried a lot to say them like, you have done good job ! or I thought of Hugging them! but I didn't! perhaps, I will try next time!

Any how the song in the movie triggers all the above data from my softdisk,Just want to share with you all. I hope people who are living away from their parents try to appreciate your parents at the olg age. They may feel happy.

I hope ,I have tored the above column and placed it in repository, next time I will try to scan it and paste here.

No comments: