Saturday, December 12, 2009

saarayu veeraaju movie

Long time back penned my thoughts in the blog. well, I have seen a movies to get relax out of routine life, as usual started bi-cycling to the cinema theatre at 6:45 PM to watch the first show of Arya-2. This is the 2nd time,I have been to the cinema hall and seen the HOUSE FULL board.
Taken the tickets of "saarayu veeraaju" movie, just by seeing the name and hero , no one dare to enter the cinema hall. Because our telugu people minds are tuned to the few limits like fame of the hero.

Any how, except violent murders, I like the cinema. whole picture revolves around one word, in telugu we call it as "SWARDHAM"

Punch dialogues
________________

-Heroine's(Dhana Lakshmi) dialogue, donot show selfishness every time.

-Hero's dialogues! when the gangster kicks heroe's curd rice packet. I felt superb dialogue written by writer and the way he has presented is marvellous. In telugu, not only balakrishna, Junior NTR, sai kumar so on...There are excellent people who had the stuff in the industry.

- Heros' dialogue, If the lady cries, there may numerous reasons. When the Gent cries, because of only "LADY"(of course , we have seen the dialogue so many movies)

-I love one scene acted by Dhanalakshmi, in the hospital, where she has shown her face feelings for others welfare had attracted me and I hope others also.

-Ultimately, The village hut, and the second half attracts me in various ways like, scenes, dresses of hero, dhanalakshmi, make up of dhanalakshmi, hero, other side actors of hero, their language.

-Child hood scenes of hero and heroine.

I felt happy seeing this movie in the current generation, because only Tamil, we can see that kind of movies.

I want to know who is the diretor, writer, lastly, One song composed by choreographer is very well, ever seen the way of picturization in the movie, that is wonderful asset to the movie.


At last, what I would say is , watch a movie! because we have to encourage the good directors and movies.

No comments: